Communication & Public Relations
The following are the functions of the Department of Communication & Public Relations
- Responsible for communication between the ministry and the media, and management
- Delivering the ministry’s activities to the public, International and internal media monitoring news from the ministry and the judiciary
- Documentation and dissemination of awareness or ministry messages.
- Responsible for the relationship between government and international institutions
- Providing information and documents to the public and media on the Ministry activities.
- Making transparent the works and activities of the Ministry both to the public as well as local and international institutions
- Collecting, processing and publishing information on works and activities of the Ministry
- Supervising and maintaining official webpage of the ministry
- Preparing materials and brochures for publication and distribution to inform the public on the activity of the Ministry
- Participating in direct meetings of the Minister and high delegations within and outside the country in order to provide accurate information to the public
- Drafting the communication strategy annually based on the Ministry work plan
- Cooperating with the media in organizing press conferences and interviews as well as providing information and drafts summaries out of media presentation
- Issuing statements, announcements, reports and other publications to public opinion.
- Responsible for the formulation of the unit’s risk management framework, risk profiling, risk reporting and monitoring